This section includes stories published from the industry.
MISA Zambia condemns barring of some media houses from covering opening of parliament
24 SEPTEMBER 2014, LUSAKA, ZAMBIA– MISA Zambia notes with sadness the sudden and retrogressive decision by the government to block some media houses from covering the opening of parliament on Friday 19 September 2014.
- MISA Namibia condemns assault on journalist by SWAPO leader
- So this is democracy? State of media freedom in Southern Africa 2013
- Twitter's Mark Luckie on making your tweets stand out
- MISA reminds southern Africans that the right to freedom of expression belongs to everyone
- International Centre for Journalists announce their reporting contest winners
Subscribe to our newsletter: